Sunday, January 11, 2009

Torn

I spend a week at Hume and absolutely love it, having a hard time heading back to school.  I then spend a week in SLO and absolutely love it, and I start having a hard time wanting to move on with life.  As much as I really want to have a solid group of friends where ever I have to live, I hate the idea of leaving those friends behind as I move forward.  But I found leaving a place on a good note, with the constant longing to return to the good times with good friends, is far, far better than leaving a place ready to get out.  Then I also realize that pulling an all-nighter for a Senior Project is something I never want to have to do again.  I am ready for school to be done.  

  

1 comment:

slynnt said...

You know.... I think that's just how life goes.

PS. I promise I did read this like, when you actually posted it.